(Last updated September 12, 2018)
Your Consent. If you use our Sites, you are consenting to our collection, use and disclosure of information and the other terms and conditions set forth in this policy. If you do not agree to be bound by this policy, you may not access or use our Sites. Please note we may update this page from time to time, so you may want to occasionally check this page to review any changes.
Note that third party sites to which MAD Greens may provide a link on our Sites or through our restaurants, such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, Paycom Payroll, Monkey Media Software, Brink Software, PayPal, Paytronix, Olo, Gipsee, and others may have additional or different privacy policies associated with the personal and other information they may collect about you when you visit those sites.
We Do Not Sell Your Personal Information. MAD Greens greatly values your privacy. We do not sell any of your Personally Identifiable information to any third party. The third parties named in this policy or with whom we may partner regarding marketing, promotions, and store site selection may have certain access to the Personally Identifiable information that you choose to provide through our Sites, or through a link available on our Sites, for the purposes of providing services to you or MAD Greens. The Personally Identifiable information may be combined with other personally identifiable information from our records and other sources. This information will be used to make our future marketing efforts and new stores more efficient. This information may also be shared with our third party service providers and other marketers whose products or services may be of interest to you. If you prefer that we do not share your personal information with other marketers, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may also use the information for refunds, credits, and security or fraud prevention purposes.
The Info MAD Greens Collects. MAD Greens may obtain information Personally Identifiable information, but only if you voluntarily supply it to us through transactions in our restaurant with your credit card, or through our Sites or links from our Sites. Personally Identifiable information as used in this Policy may include your name, e-mail address, mailing address, payment card and other information that identifies you personally. On occasion, we may also collect Personally Identifiable information about other people through you, such as the name and address of a gift card recipient. By submitting that information to us, you represent to MAD Greens that you have the proper authority to do.
Areas of our Site Where You May Voluntarily Provide Personally Identifiable Information:
- Ordering On-Line. By entering and submitting your on-line order or establishing an account, you authorize us to transmit and store your information in our on-line ordering database, to use and circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of fulfilling your on-line order, and to contact you about your on-line order or payment. The e-mail address you provide for order processing will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order. If you decide to establish an account or opt-in to our mailing list, you may receive e-mails regarding promotions, news, updates, related product or service information. The on-line ordering areas of our Sites are powered by Mobo Systems, Inc. d/b/a Olo (Olo). Olo offers the use of a secure server. After a transaction, your credit card information will not be stored on our servers. To learn more about Olo, please visit www.olo.com.
- Catering. By entering and submitting your catering orders to us, you authorize us to transmit and store your information in our catering database, to use and circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of fulfilling your catering order and to contact you about your catering order or payment. You will also be added to our catering e-mail database and we may contact you periodically about placing additional orders, catering promotions, new products and other MAD Greens news. Our catering Sites are powered by Monkey Media Software. To learn more about Monkey Media Software, please visit www.MonkeyMediaSoftware.com.
- Feedback, Share Feedback and Give Back. Personally Identifiable information that you enter and submit to us in our Feedback, Share Feedback and Give Back links and forms on our Sites are not used for any purpose other than responding to your feedback or inquiry, and for internal MAD Greens business, such as restaurant and manager evaluations, training, quality assurance, charitable contributions, and supplier, franchise or real estate proposals. This Personally Identifiable information may be stored temporarily) on the website, and the e-mail generated by your submission of our on-line form may be kept indefinitely and used for internal purposes or to contact you in the future.
Areas of our Sites Where You May Voluntarily Provide Non-Personally Identifiable Information:
- Allergy Menu. You may link to our Allergy Menu which is operated by Gipsee. Here you can enter your allergens or food or diet restrictions and find suitable menu items at MAD Greens. While no Personally Identifiable information is collected through feature, the general information about allergies selected is used to make improvement to the site and may be provided to other third parties in aggregated reports. If you want to learn more about the services Gipsee provides, please visit www.Gipsee.com.
Automatic Collection of Non-Personally Identifiable Information. MAD Greens may collect information about you when you use our Sites that is sent to us automatically by your browser client, such as your IP address or unique device ID, the identity of your Internet service provider, the name and version of your operating system or device, the name and version of your browser, the date and time of your visit to the Sites, and the pages on our Sites that you visit and length of time you may spend on those pages.
- Information Sent to Us by Your Web Browser: Please check your browser if you want to learn what information your browser sends or how to change your settings.
- Information from your mobile device: If you allow it, we may also collect information about your devices geographic location from your mobile device, so that we identify our restaurants closest to you, provide special offers or provide directions to a restaurant you choose. Please check your mobile device and service provider if you want to learn what information your device may send or how to enable and disable location settings.
Target Marketing. We may analyze the information we collect from you to create a profile of your interests and preferences so that we can contact you with information relevant to you. We may make use of additional information about you when it is available from external sources to help us do this effectively.
Links to Other Websites. As weve mentioned above, some of our Site features will link to third-party (non-MAD Greens) sites. When linking out, you are subject to the privacy policies and any other policies of these other websites and are no longer protected by the MAD Greens policy. As we cannot control these websites, we will not be held responsible for the policies and practices of these other companies.
Opting Out. You may opt out of our e-mail or direct mail databases, update your contact information from us, or otherwise change your preferences about the communications we send by contacting us at email@example.com or at the mailing address or phone number listed below.
Direct Mail. We do send direct mail pieces occasionally to those in our database, but we also purchase mailing lists from third parties each time we do a direct mail marketing campaign. While you may remove your mailing address from our databases by opting out, as described above, this will not remove you from all direct mail campaigns. If you are included in a USPS or other third party mailing list, you may still receive direct mail from MAD Greens.
Contracted IT Service Providers. MAD Greens outsources most of its Information Technology services related to hardware and software to trusted third parties, including without limitation Site design, analytics, troubleshooting, maintenance, upgrades and back-ups. These service providers may have access to your Personally Identifiable information when conducting their work, but only for the purpose of performing their work for MAD Greens.
MAD Greens Web Site Security. We take reasonable steps to maintain technical and physical security of any Personally Identifiable information you provide. Although we take steps to safeguard your personal info, no system or transmission of data over the Internet can be guaranteed 100 percent secure. If you correspond with MAD Greens on-line, it may be intercepted by another party. To avoid having your sensitive personal information subjected to this on-line risk, you can contact us at MAD Greens, LLC, 112 N. Rubey Drive, Ste. 220, Golden, CO 80403 or (303) 355-2499.
If we suspect inappropriate or criminal activity or a threat to our Sites or the users of our Sites, we may share our automatically generated server logs with the appropriate investigative authorities, who could use that information to trace and identify individuals through the automatically collected user IPs and device unique IDs.
Note to International Users. By using the Site, you agree and acknowledge they are hosted in the United States. Please be advised that through your continued use of the Site, which is governed by U.S. law and this Policy, you are transferring your Personal Information to the United States and you consent to such transfer and the terms and conditions of this Policy.
Choice of Law and Forum for Disputes. You agree that the laws of the State of Colorado, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern this Policy. To the extent that this Policy conflicts with applicable state or United States federal law, such state or federal law shall replace such conflicting terms only to the extent required by law. You agree that any claim or dispute of any sort that might arise between you and MAD Greens, its officers, directors, employees, agents or affiliates related to this Policy must be brought in Jefferson County, Colorado or in the City and County of Denver, Colorado, U.S.A., subject to applicable jurisdictional requirements in any such action or proceeding. You irrevocably waive any objection to such venue.
Questions.If you have questions or need any additional information, please direct them to MAD Greens, LLC, 112 N. Rubey Drive, Ste. 220, Golden, CO 80403, or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.