Select Locations Open for Pick-Up, Curbside, Takeout & Delivery
Starting Thursday, April 30, the following MAD Greens locations will be open!
- Aurora - Southlands
- Castle Rock
- Centennial - Countyline & Yosemite
- Centennial - Arapahoe & Quebec
- Denver - Colorado & Evans
- Fort Collins
- Highlands Ranch
- Lone Tree
- Mesa - Dana Park
- Peoria - Arrowhead
- Phoenix - 7th Ave & McDowell
- Scottsdale - Scottsdale Rd & Acoma
- Tempe Marketplace
- Austin - The Domain
- Austin - Sunset Valley
- Cedar Park
- Round Rock
The MAD Greens team is so excited to get back to serving our communities and satisfying your craving for something fresh! Check out all the ways you can safely order from us:
Online Ordering: Visit order.madgreens.com for the easiest ordering experience and choose one of three ways to get your meal.
- Pick-Up: We’ll have your food waiting on pickup shelves located right inside the door, but please do not enter the restaurant before your allotted pickup time.
- Curbside Pickup (NEW!): When you arrive at your scheduled time, just give us a call and a team member will bring your food to the car.
- Delivery: We will have your food sent to you. If you would like a no-contact delivery, you can add a note when entering your address.
Takeout: We are also open for to-go orders if you want to pop in. Due to safety precautions, please note that we are not accepting cash. Please respect social distancing guidelines while inside the restaurant, and, if possible, wear a mask of some kind. Our normal self-serve items, such as desserts, cups, condiments, etc. will be stored behind the counter but still available upon request. We will have a hand sanitizer station and a team member regularly sanitizing surfaces, who can also answer any of your questions.
We want you to feel confident when ordering from MAD Greens so, if you’re curious, check out all the measures we’ve implemented for guest and team safety.