MAD Greens "Lucky Croutons" Promotion Official Rules
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. PROMOTION PERIOD AND ELIGIBILITY: The MAD Greens "Lucky Croutons" Promotion (the “Game”) begins January 21, 2019 and ends March 11, 2019 (the “Promotion Period”), or when supplies of game pieces are exhausted, whichever occurs first. The Game is open to residents of the United States, 18 years of age or older (excluding residents of Florida and New York). Void in Florida, New York and where prohibited. Employees of MAD Greens, Robust Promotions LLC, employees of any agencies involved with the administration of this Game, and the immediate family members (spouses, children, siblings, parents and their respective spouses) and members of the same household as such employees are not eligible to participate. Void outside the United States and where prohibited.
2. TO OBTAIN A GAME PIECE: You will receive one game piece with any purchase of an entrée at a participating MAD Greens restaurant during the Promotion Period, or while supplies of game pieces last at the individual location. OR, you may request a game piece without purchase, while supplies last, by sending a self-addressed, handwritten, stamped envelope (U.S. addresses only) to: Robust Promotions, Attn: MAD Greens “Lucky Croutons” Game Piece Request, P.O. Box 6299, Villa Park, IL, 60181. VT residents may omit return postage. Limit one game piece per request and one request per outer postmarked envelope. Mechanically produced requests will not be honored. Free game piece requests must be postmarked by March 11, 2019 and received by March 18, 2019. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, damaged, misdirected, illegible, incomplete or postage due mail/game piece requests. No game pieces will be distributed from airport locations.
3. HOW TO PLAY/REDEEM A PRIZE: To determine whether you have won a prize, gently scratch off the designated area of the game piece. If a prize message is revealed, you are the winner of the prize indicated, subject to verification. If the game piece is blank or contains any other message, you are not a prizewinner but you may exchange said game piece for a replacement game piece at any participating MAD Greens. Game pieces must be presented and redeemed at a participating MAD Greens location by the close of business on March 18, 2019. Limit one (1) prize redemption per party per visit; may not be combined with other offers, discounts or promotions. May not be redeemed at airport locations.
MAD GREENS EMPLOYEES ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO VERIFY OR REDEEM CLAIMS FOR GRAND PRIZE. To Claim Grand Prize: Hand print your full name, address and telephone number on a 3” x 5” card, sign the back of your winning game piece and mail to Robust Promotions LLC, Attn: MAD Greens Prize Claims, P.O. Box 6299, Villa Park, IL, 60181. Only original game pieces will be accepted. Grand Prize claim must be postmarked by March 18, 2019 and received by March 25, 2019. Grand Prize certificates will be awarded beginning March 18, 2019. If prize notification is returned as undeliverable, prize will be forfeited. Grand Prize certificates will not be replaced if lost or stolen. For any prize that provides a free meal, to the extent actual price of meal is less than the stated ARV, the difference in prize value will not be awarded. If actual price of meal exceeds the stated ARV, winner will be responsible for any amount in excess of the applicable ARV. Prizes do not include taxes, which will be the responsibility of winner. Limit one prize redemption per party per visit. All prizes that are properly claimed will be awarded. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. No prize substitution, except at sole discretion of Sponsor. Prizes are not redeemable for cash and no change will be given. Prizes may not be assigned, sold or transferred. Game pieces are subject to verification and are void if copied, forged, altered or tampered with in any manner. ALL INSTANT WIN GAME PRIZES MUST BE REDEEMED BY THE CLOSE OF BUSINESS ON March 18, 2019. All materials submitted in connection with the Game become property of the Sponsor and will not be returned.
4. INSTANT WIN GAME PRIZES AND DISCOUNTS/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”)/ APPROXIMATE ODDS OF WINNING: A total of 237,500 game pieces are available for participating MAD Greens locations. Grand Prize (100): Certificate for One FREE Entrée Each Week for a Year. Grand Prize certificate expires March 29, 2020. Maximum Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $572.00. Odds: 1:2,375. First Prize (2,000): One FREE Salad. ARV: $11.00. Odds: 1:119. Discounts: Second Prize (180,500): Buy One Salad, Get one Free of equal or lessor value, up to $11.00 value. Odds: 3:4. Third Prize (10,000): One Free Juice with purchase. ARV: $6.60. Odds: 1:24. Fourth Prize (6,000): Free Side of Single Hummus OR Cup of Soup OR Dessert with purchase. ARV: $4.00. Odds 1:40. Fifth Prize (38,900): Free Fountain Beverage with purchase. ARV: $2.25. Odds: 1:6. Total ARV of prizes combined is $2,242,225.00. MAD Greens "Lucky Croutons" Promotion Official Rules
5. GENERAL CONDITIONS: By participating, entrants agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding. By participating, entrant agrees to release, discharge and hold MAD Greens and Robust Promotions LLC, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, retailers and advertising and promotion agencies, and each of their respective employees, officers, directors, shareholders and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) harmless from any liability, claims, losses and damages related to the acceptance, use, misuse or possession of a prize or participation in this Promotion. Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, stolen, damaged, inaccurate, incomplete, illegible, mutilated, counterfeit or postagedue game pieces, game piece requests, prize claims or entries, or for data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of game pieces, loss or otherwise. Released Parties are not responsible for any other errors or problems of any kind, whether printing, seeding, typographical, technical, human or otherwise, relating to or in connection with this Promotion, including, without limitation, errors, malfunctions or problems which may occur in connection with the administration of the Promotion, the announcement of the prizes, the processing of game pieces, prize claims or entries or in any Promotion-related materials. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission to use each winner’s name, city and state of residence, and/or likeness for advertising and promotional purposes or any other purpose, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, worldwide in perpetuity, except where prohibited or as restricted by law. You are not an instant win game prize winner until your eligibility and game piece have been verified, and it is determined that you have complied with all terms of these Official Rules. Game pieces are void if not obtained through authorized channels or tampered with, or if game pieces contain printing, production, typographical, mechanical, seeding or other errors, or if they are not redeemed for prize claim by 3/18/19. Liability for blank or irregular game piece is limited to replacement with another (randomly selected) game piece, while supplies last. If due to a production or other error there are more prize claims than prizes stated in these Official Rules, a random drawing may be held among all eligible claimants in such prize category to award only the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules. Under no circumstances will more than the stated number of prizes set forth herein be awarded. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or terminate this Promotion (or any portion thereof), should any technical failures, unauthorized human intervention or other causes corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Promotion. In the event the Sweepstakes is terminated, Sponsor reserves the right to conduct a random drawing to award the Random Draw Prizes from among all eligible entries received prior to event requiring such action. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant from this Promotion or any other promotion conducted now or in the future by Sponsor or any of its affiliates if his/her fraud or misconduct affects the integrity of the Promotion or he/she is otherwise in violation of these Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. By participating, entrants agree that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of State of Colorado, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. By participating, entrants’ consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts located in Denver, Colorado. Any failure to enforce any term, condition or provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of such term, condition or provision.
6. WINNERS LIST: For a list of the Grand Prize winners (available after 4/21/19), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope, for receipt by 4/28/19, to: MAD Greens Promotion Winners’ List Requests, c/o Robust Promotions, P.O. Box 6299, Villa Park, IL, 60181. SPONSOR: MAD Greens, 112 N Rubey Dr, Suite 220, Golden, CO 80403.