A Message from Our Head of Lettuce
MAD Greens is taking the coronavirus (COVID-19) very seriously and I want to assure you that we are prioritizing your health and safety. As always, our team is following CDC best practices for food preparation. Currently, there is no evidence of COVID-19 being transmitted via food and public health officials are not recommending changes to restaurant operations. That said, I want to share with you the extra precautionary measures we have taken to ensure the safety and cleanliness of our restaurants for our guests and team members.
1) Handwashing. All day. Every day. This is our norm, but we are building on the many procedures already in place to further strengthen our approach to personal hygiene.
2) Increasing our cleaning and disinfecting throughout the restaurant, especially frequently touched surfaces like menus, tabletops, tea dispensers, soda machine buttons, door handles, seats and counters.
3) We’ve always emphasized the health and well-being of our team members but now more than ever, all sick team members are encouraged to stay home. No one will prepare, handle or deliver any food until they are symptom-free for at least 24 hours.
4) We work with the best food suppliers in the country who proactively follow CDC guidelines and align themselves with current best practices.
5) We will continue to monitor the CDC’s, local Health Departments’ and National Restaurant Association’s recommendations to best ensure we’re staying on top of the safety of our guests and team members.
We want you to feel confident when ordering from MAD Greens and thank you for your trust in us as we do our part to stop the spread of this virus. I want to remind you that we do offer online ordering where we’ll have your food waiting on our pickup shelves when you walk in. Or if you’d rather stay home, we have delivery direct from order.madgreens.com.
I hope this brings a small peace of mind during an uncertain time. Rest assured that our number one priority continues to be the safety and well-being of our communities. We are here to roll up our sleeves, sing Happy Birthday while handwashing, and get through this madness together.
CEO, MAD Greens