Introducing New Locally-Sourced Program
Colorado’s summer growing season is the perfect time to enjoy fresh-from the-field produce. But not everyone can make it to the farm or farmer’s market to enjoy the seasonal bounty.
- June 20
- July 4 / July 18
- August 1 / August 15 / August 29
- September 12 / September 26
- October 10 / October 24
- November 7
“We rely on community partners like MAD Greens to help spread the word and get more people involved in our CSA share program so we are incredibly excited to have them on board,” said GoFarm CEO and Founder Eileen Regan. “We focus on supporting small farms whenever possible as this group of growers really needs a hand up in the market freeing them to do what they do best – farm. Working together, GoFarm and MAD Greens can continue to grow the local food economy.”
- Big Willy’s Farm – Campion, Colorado
- Daily Harvest Aquaponics – Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Infinite Harvest – Lakewood, Colorado
- Micro Farms LLC. – Lakewood, Colorado
- Living Land Farm – Wheat Ridge, Colorado
Super easy. Super fresh. Super fast. Super local. To purchase a CSA share from GoFarm, visit: http://www.gofarmcoop.org/gofarm-csa-1/.