Announcing our 2016 MADvocates
A few months ago we announced the search for our 2016 MADvocates. What the heck is that, you ask? MAD Greens fans who wanted to be the first to hear about new culinary inventions from Chef Dan. Salad aficionados who craved behind-the-scenes access to new restaurant openings and private tasting events. Eat-better fiends who wanted to help shape the future of MAD Greens.
We're happy to announce we've selected our 2016 MADvocatoes - a small but mighty group of fans who will be helping us secret shop our restaurants, give us feedback on new menu items and generally help us spread the MAD Greens love of eating better far and wide. Read on to learn more about our newly-minted MADvocates.
- Green Plate Kate: Katie G. is a Nurse Practitioner and Certified Nutritional Therapist. She's passionate about helping women live their best life. Check her out via the web; Facebook, Instagram; Twitter or Pinterest.
- @KetoCollegeGirl: Liz R. is a case manager at a residential crisis center and a self-described "nutrition nerd." Liz is working to be and feel healthy though a low-carb / high-fat lifestyle. You can find her on Instagram.
- @Lanepie: Alana Z. is an ICU nurse as well as a fitness and food enthusiast. Find her on Instagram; Snapchat (@lanepie3) and Pinterest.
- Happy.Healthy.Holistic.: Sam S. wants to inspire others to live a healthier lifestyle through her own health journey. Follow along via her blog or find her on Instagram or Facebook.
- Mini_Beasttt: Kellie A. is a flexible dieter and all about discovering and documenting amazing food. You can keep up with her food adventures on Instagram; Snapchat (@mini_beasttt), Pinterest and Facebook.
- Milehigh_Fitness: Britni B. is an Associate Product Manager and a true MAD Greens fan. (She was one of the first people to apply for the program!). She's getting back into her fitness game and she's sharing the adventure via @Milehigh_Fitness on Instagram.
- Sarah Hipps: Sarah H. is all about making fitness realistic. She's a trainer, athlete, writer and founder of fitness website LaroFit - giving you everything you need to keep you at your fittest. Find her on Instagram; Snapchat (@sahipps), Facebook and Twitter.
- @ca2co.fit: Alei S. and her best friend from college are on a BBG fitness journey and they share their workout progress and nutrition tips on Instagram. Check it out and get inspired!
So that's a quick introduction to our awesome MADvocates! Thanks for reading more about the group and please make sure to check out their channels if you're looking for fitness, nutrition or recipe inspiration. We're looking forward to a great 2016 with our newest brand advocates!