COVID Safety Measures for Takeout, Curbside & Delivery
Select MAD Greens locations are open for takeout, curbside pickup, limited capacity dining and delivery. Rest assured that our number one priority continues to be the well-being of our communities, so we want to share with you all the all the measures we’ve implemented for guest and team safety.
1) Handwashing. All day. Every day. This is our norm, but we have built upon existing procedures to further strengthen our approach.
2) We’ve always emphasized the health and well-being of our team members but now more than ever, anyone sick is staying home. Everyone will certify that they are in good health before each shift. No one will prepare, handle or deliver any food until they are cleared by a doctor.
3) Increased cleaning and disinfecting throughout the restaurant, especially frequently touched surfaces. There’s a dedicated team member up front who will be constantly wiping down door handles, counters, soda machine, etc.
4) All team members will be wearing gloves and masks throughout the restaurant.
5) We have a hand sanitizer station by the entrance to promote guest hygiene.
6) To promote social distancing, we have floor stickers showing you where to stand while in line. Please respect these guidelines when inside the restaurant, and, if possible, wear a mask of some kind.
7) Due to safety precautions, some locations are not accepting cash. Each restuarnat has signage indicating as such.
8) Our normal self-serve items, such as desserts, chips, bottled beverages, cups, condiments, lemons, utensils, etc. will be stored behind the counter and available upon request.
9) We will only have one gender neutral restroom available, which will be sanitized frequently.
10) We’re excited to offer Curbside Pickup as an option at each restaurant to minimize contact when receiving your food. When you arrive at your scheduled time, just give us a call and a team member will bring your food to the car.
Additionally, as always, we have convenient online ordering available from order.madgreens.com. You can choose Pick-Up, where we’ll have your food waiting on pickup shelves located right inside the door (just please do not enter the restaurant before your allotted pickup time). Or you can schedule Delivery and we will have your food sent to you. If you would like a no-contact delivery, you can add a note when entering your address.
We want you to feel confident when ordering from MAD Greens and thank you for your trust in us as we do our part to stop the spread of this virus while bringing you fresh food. We are here to roll up our sleeves, sing Happy Birthday while handwashing, and get through this madness together.